Here is the version that I will probably send to the compo.
- 2 more levels
- splash screens
- fixed 500 points glitch
- Rainbow color
EDIT: I apologize to anyone who downloaded this before this edit appeared. I had a MAJOR bug that I didn’t see because I didn’t test it on my DS and always exited the emulator before exiting a level. If you have downloaded that version, please re-download.
Here is my to-do list
- splash screen Done!
- music in menu (having problems with streaming music in as-lib)
- credits screen Done!
- more levels (Now I have 2 tiled levels)
- A random level?
5 days left.
In other news, I have installed One minute per day. It allows you to see what happened on your computer screen (and webcam) during a 24 hour period in just one minute.
In this version I bring to you…
- A button that makes you able to go through bricks(no visual feedback)
- A (hidden) bubble that give you bad gas! Charizard is hiding the extra fuel
- A glitch that wastes your time
- A saving system that will probably break
- Ice level that sucks (comment if you’re interested in making levels)
- un-accessible levels
Yeah, it stinks.
Anyway, here’s the download link
Next week, I plan to have
- Updated menu
- more stages
- a randomly generated stage
- tutorial level that can teach people how to play